Although Mexico has some great weather this time of year, I have discovered one problem: mosquitos.
These suckers never go away and never stop biting. I wake up every morning with new itchy bug bites! I swear, if the Chinese water torture ever went out of style, mosquito torture would be a great alternative.
Along with these flying pests, we also have ants. Someone (I'd like to know who) dropped a chunk of chocolate chip cookie on my bed yesterday. Man were those ants having a party! Luckily I discovered it early in the afternoon, so they were all gone by the time I went to bed, but I still wasn't happy.
The nice thing is that we don't see flies or cockroaches. Our house is kept clean, so we don't have a huge bug infestation, just annoying ants and mosquitos.
Anti-itch stuff is a lifesaver!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment