Tuesday was the first day that has resembled normalcy since I've been here. I'm finally starting to get into a pattern, and Mexico's becoming home. I'm not looking forward to May, when I have to leave. I'll just ignore it for now! :)
I spent Tuesday doing some homework and working away at stuff for my internship. As our program director's intern, I'm helping here prepare for an upcoming conference which she's in charge of. I'm also working on rewriting the Mexico Survival Guide, which students receive when they're accepted into the program. I also have other small jobs, just things to help her out. Oh, and I have to reorganize the library (not looking forward to that!)
On Thursday and Friday we're taking field trips. We'll be visiting a university somewhat close by. Apparently most of the students have never spoken to native English speakers, so we're the guests of honor. It's apparently going to be a big deal. Later in the day, we're going to Uxmal, which is a ruins site. That'll be neat!!
And on Friday we're going to see some Cenotes, which are underground pools or lakes. They're so awesome looking in pictures and I've been waiting to see them for soooo long!
This is going to be a great weekend!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have a great weekend!!! I expect pictures. :) Thanks for the good luck wishes, my exam went well.
ReplyDelete