The rest of my spring break was pretty uneventful. I really didn't do anything worth noting- just rested and worked on homework. I'm glad I was able to sleep in for a few days at the end of break. While I'm traveling, I never seem to be able to sleep in very late- especially not in hostels.
Classes this week have been pretty easy. It's just after midterms, so I guese the profs are giving us a break. Although I have an outline due for a paper on Friday, and lots of internship stuff to do. So I'm finding things to keep me busy!
The weather here is starting to get HOT! It's supposed to be above 100F starting today, and who knows when/if that will end. One forecast mentioned 107F for 2 days this week! It's still hard to fathom that because it's only March. Luckily the humidity isn't too high, so it really doesn't feel that warm, especially if I stay in the shade or in the house. However, the moment you step into the sun it's a different story!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment