Friday, March 20, 2009

Tulum photos

This is the beach at the ruins of Tulum. It was a small but beautiful little beach. I kind of wished that I had my swimsuit because it looked so nice and peaceful! I didn't expect to see a beach in the ruins.

This was the view from inside my room in Tulum. And you can see that the walls were a little breezy! It kept the room nice and cool, and made me feel like I was sleeping on the beach. The mosquito nets were a good addition though!

A picturesque little cove at the Tulum ruins. Perfect for picture taking and posing!

The little buildings here are really small- I couldn't walk into them. They are believed to be little mini temples. I haven't seen anything like this before Tulum.

El Castillo in Tulum- the main/largest building at the site. It overlooked the town, and the ocean is behind it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, So, I see you did get to Tulum! Did you find a pair of glasses on the beach at just below the ruins? I lost a pair there! It looks like you are having a great time! Live it up! It's an experience of a lifetime. No regrets... Caren

    ReplyDelete