Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Warmer weather

Well, true to Mexico, the weather is starting to get warmer. I've added a feature on the right hand side of my blog so you can see what the weather's like here. Right now it seems to only say New York, but if you click the "edit" button next to New York and type in Merida, Mexico, you can see what the weather's like here. Right now I'm sitting in my room sweating a bit, and it's only 7 am. I think it's going to be a warm one here!

We've been told that by the time we leave, it may be 45 degrees celsuis, which is above 110 degrees farenheit. And the humidity will be at 100%. That will be a challenging experience! I'm glad I have my hammock to sleep in, because hammocks are much cooler than beds. I think I'm going to have to start sleeping in it very soon.

Well, today's the last day of class (for me) before spring break. I'll post my spring break schedule sometime today or tomorrow. But for now I must finish my homework. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment