Friday marks the start of my Spring break adventure, and I'm pretty excited! 3 other girls and I are spending 7 day, 6 nights at 3 different sites along the Caribbean coast. It's like the ultimate Spring Break- only available in Mexico!
*News Flash* My last class of the week was just canceled! The second class today! *Hello Spring Break*
:) I love being on break!
Anyways, here is our itinerary:
Friday March 13, Saturday March 14: Tulum
Sunday March 15 Monday March 16: Playa del Carmen
Tuesday March 17, Wednesday March 18: Cozumel
Thursday March 19: head home
Friday March 20: rest in Merida
Saturday March 21: Watch the Spring Equinox in Dzibilchutan (sp?)
It should be a great vacation! Don't expect any posts from me until at least next Friday, because I obviously won't be taking my computer. Some of the hostels may have computer access, but I doubt I'll be on.
Hope everyone else enjoys the first day of Spring next Saturday! Look forward to warmer weather!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment