Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Internet=Starbucks

Last night the internet at the house suddenly shut down. It was frustrating for most of us because this week is the week before spring break, and the equivalent of midterms. So we all had homework that needed the aid of the internet.

Luckily, I was done with homework for the night, so I read a bit and went to bed. As of now, only the desktops at the house have internet, and only one of them works.

So...I'm at Starbucks! Since we don't have wireless at the house, I've walked across the street to Starbucks to work on homework. Oh man I had an awesome Mocha Frappachino and I never want to leave. The Starbucks here is really nice, and people tend to dress up to come here. I'm in a casual skirt and tank top, and I feel a tidbit underdressed. But I don't care! :)

I've decided that since I don't drink (like most people here do), I can treat myself to a nice yummy Frappachino once or twice a week. The exchange rates also make them somewhat cheap. So I'm gonna be visiting Starbucks again sometime soon. And I'll come back to the U.S. addicted to Mocha Frappachinos.

Well, I think I'm gonna head back to the Central House to take a nap. Then I have to get working on that darn homework again. Luckily, I'm almost done with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment