Well, tonight is my last night in the US for a while, and I have to say that I'm not disappointed. I'm ready to go!! It looks like the weather is going to be great for my flights tomorrow, and I'm praying that nothing goes wrong with any of my travel plans. The trip down to Kansas City went smoothly, even if my Dad can be a scary driver! We managed to get lost twice, and ended up at the airport twice-a whole day early. I suppose that's the hazard of getting a hotel so close to the airport-any missed turn means you end up in the parking lot of the airport! And anyone who knows my navigational skills knows that they shouldn't ask me where to turn! I have a feeling that was our problem.
Well, it's time to open my fortune cookie from our yummy Chinese delivery! Hope everyone enjoys the cold weather!
Jen
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment