Well, I'm down to the final week, and I've finally realized that I have a lot of things to do before I leave! Packing is proving to be a difficult thing, since I'm pretty indecisive at times. :) I sure hope I can finish packing before I leave.
I wanted to let you know how you can contact me while I'm abroad. You can email me at daughertyj1@central.edu or at spanishjen@gmail.com. I check both emails regularly, so feel free to email me as much as possible. For those of you who use Skype, I have an account. You can search for me under my spanishjen@gmail.com email account. Feel free to call me on Skype whenever you wish! If you don't know what Skype is, check it out at http://skype.com/ . I will not be taking my cell phone with me, so don't call or text me after 10 am on Sunday the 19th. I won't get the messages until May if you do!
On Friday, the temperature in Merida was 97 degrees! I can't get wait to get to a warmer climate, but I hope it's not too warm!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment